This is an old revision of the document!
Roadmap to Menulibre 2.1
Development progress can be tracked on Launchpad
- Separate components into individual files for better mainteance (In Progress)
- Add right-click context menus for launchers (LP: #1360936)
- Allow copying/duplicating launchers (LP: #1315965)
- Add a “run/try this launcher now” button (LP: #1315875)
- Allow creating subdirectories for directories in preinstalled system path (LP: #1315872)
- Ability to alphabetically sort menu directory contents (LP: #1315536)
- Reflect the real menu in the menu structure (LP: #1310261)
- Enable the user to edit all aspects of the “raw” file more easily (LP: #1310100)
- Handle Type=Link (LP: #1199973)
- Detect launchers in Plank, update file paths so icon and name updates are reflected.