When experiencing bugs in MenuLibre, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Launchpad. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
-  menulibre does not start | pop!_os (2019/04/23 23:48)
-  menulibre wont start after upgrade to 19.04 (2019/04/22 10:41)
-  Field end cut when they contain non-ascii utf-8 letters (2019/02/27 10:02)
-  Parsing error (2019/02/21 19:26)
-  the system menu is broken (2019/01/14 01:04)
-  Cut off launcher name and description in Polish translation (2018/09/19 22:32)
-  Parsing errors log shows invalid errors (2018/08/24 09:11)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version, etc. To report a new bug, go here.