When experiencing bugs in MenuLibre, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Launchpad. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
-  Documentation needs explanation of percent (%) (2020/04/06 20:19)
-  Parsing errors and any change loses many menu items (2020/01/18 02:21)
-  Parsing Errors - desktop files fail parsing / not found in PATH (2019/12/07 21:10)
-  Removing created items not possible ("delete" button inactive) (2019/10/11 09:28)
-  It should be possible to delete entries in MenuLibre (2019/09/05 06:24)
-  Double menu item is created (2019/09/02 23:32)
-  Parsing error (2019/02/21 19:26)
-  the system menu is broken (2019/01/14 01:04)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version, etc. To report a new bug, go here.