When experiencing bugs in MenuLibre, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Launchpad. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
-  It should be possible to delete entries in MenuLibre (2019/09/05 06:24)
-  Double menu item is created (2019/09/02 23:32)
-  Parsing error (2019/02/21 19:26)
-  the system menu is broken (2019/01/14 01:04)
-  Parsing errors log shows invalid errors (2018/08/24 09:11)
-  Menulibre creates two .desktop files in the user's Home directory (2018/08/12 02:20)
-  Menulibre: invalid desktop files detected! (2018/03/10 20:02)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version, etc. To report a new bug, go here.