When experiencing bugs with the xfdesktop application, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
- [Bug 16639] xfdesktop SIGSEGV crashed when monitor wakes from sleep (2020/04/05 17:39)
- [Bug 16619] xfdesktop: improved whisker menu search (2020/04/03 20:31)
- [Bug 16610] Unselect all items after single click activation (2020/03/30 10:15)
- [Bug 16603] XFCE Desktop handles the second click only (2020/03/29 14:42)
- [Bug 12524] New Custom Actions require xfdesktop restart to appear (2020/03/24 01:55)
- [Bug 16543] Correct spelling of file system under default icons (2020/03/13 11:03)
- [Bug 14868] Background "Spanning screens" option does not work (2020/03/11 16:38)
- [Bug 12566] shows previous image on new login for a few seconds (2020/02/21 11:04)
- [Bug 16425] Desktop icons rearrange themselves after reboot. (2020/02/06 10:57)
- [Bug 16340] Icons and thumbnails blurred when window scaling set to 2x (2020/01/17 11:57)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfdesktop or related Xfce libraries etc. To report a new bug, go here.