When experiencing bugs with the xfdesktop application, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
- [Bug 16342] Replace deprecated G_FILE_MONITOR_EVENT_MOVED (2020/02/16 16:31)
- [Bug 16425] Desktop icons rearrange themselves after reboot. (2020/02/06 10:57)
- [Bug 15660] Add a shortcut to create a new folder (2020/01/17 12:35)
- [Bug 16340] Icons and thumbnails blurred when window scaling set to 2x (2020/01/17 11:57)
- [Bug 14868] Background "Spanning screens" option does not work (2020/01/07 12:02)
- [Bug 15228] [TASK] Remove the theme style checking hack (2019/12/16 11:28)
- [Bug 15793] xfdesktop using 100% of core if icon is selected on desktop (2019/12/11 00:42)
- [Bug 16015] floppy symbol on the desktop (2019/11/11 10:00)
- [Bug 15116] Xubuntu 18.10 broke dual-screen dual-desktop configuration. (2019/11/01 20:24)
- [Bug 16033] Desktop invisible after login (2019/10/26 20:18)
- [Bug 15465] Change "_Empty File" to "_New File" (2019/10/07 13:01)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfdesktop or related Xfce libraries etc. To report a new bug, go here.