When experiencing bugs with the xfdesktop application, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
- [Bug 15116] Xubuntu 18.10 broke dual-screen dual-desktop configuration. (2019/02/07 13:38)
- [Bug 13787] Cannot change the background image (2019/01/20 18:44)
- [Bug 14863] Libre Office pulses at me (2018/12/19 03:41)
- [Bug 11266] [bug] Desktop icons order resets (2018/12/19 03:22)
- [Bug 14813] Setting for spacing icons and icons name ellipsize (2018/11/19 10:24)
- [Bug 12516] mouse roller scrolls windows instead of lines (2018/11/13 03:33)
- [Bug 14844] Potential memory leak when repeatedly reconnecting HDMI cable (2018/11/12 15:44)
- [Bug 14868] Background "Spanning screens" option does not work (2018/11/12 13:42)
- [Bug 14833] Desktop hangs after login with a HiDPI display (2018/11/04 05:18)
- [Bug 12631] Desktop background directory won't stick (2018/10/21 01:54)
- [Bug 14180] Bug with selection when pressing both RMB and LMB together (2018/10/19 00:54)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfdesktop or related Xfce libraries etc. To report a new bug, go here.