When experiencing bugs in Xfce Panel Switch, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in Launchpad. Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
-  Missing confirmation dialog to avoid the loss configurations (2018/06/26 07:37)
-  xfpanel-switch is failing to save panel settings (2018/04/20 00:43)
-  AttributeError: 'PanelConfig' object has no attribute 'source' (2018/04/10 16:27)
-  Wording of saved panel layout (2018/03/27 04:03)
-  xfpanel-switch icon does not show up in xfce settings (2017/11/26 09:41)
-  Czech translation (2017/11/06 15:31)
-  Polish translation (2017/04/04 05:06)
-  Broken Launcher Icons in Xubuntu Classic Panel Dock (2016/04/28 01:20)
-  Make commandline interface available from the xfpanel-switch (2016/03/14 03:58)
-  [UX] User is not able to go back to current/initial configuration (2016/03/09 17:51)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version, etc. To report a new bug, go here.