When experiencing bugs with the xfce4-power-manager component, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla.
Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
- [Bug 16609] Messed up brightness keys handling (2020/03/30 09:40)
- [Bug 16579] Backlight notification doesn't update (2020/03/21 15:22)
- [Bug 16578] System tray icon tooltip not showing in correct position (2020/03/21 03:31)
- [Bug 16487] Closing and opening the laptop lid results in a black screen (2020/03/16 15:38)
- [Bug 16539] Option to have label on left side of panel icon (2020/03/12 10:02)
- [Bug 16430] multiple monitors going to sleep wake as mirrored (2020/02/27 08:56)
- [Bug 16463] Display brightness intensity is allowed to be set to null (2020/02/21 11:30)
- [Bug 11339] Add support for logind hybrid sleep when closing lid (2020/02/17 21:14)
- [Bug 15993] No ability to set critical level above 20% (2020/02/17 09:57)
- [Bug 15764] Laptop does not suspend after power is unplugged (2020/02/12 02:11)
- [Bug 16441] brightness control changes wrong backlight on hybrid GPU laptop (2020/02/11 01:38)
- [Bug 13328] xfce4-power-manager doesn't suspend computer (2020/01/15 19:15)
- [Bug 15683] Lowest brightness is 0 (black screen) (2020/01/15 18:45)
- [Bug 16368] Inhibit does not disable display power management (2020/01/11 11:36)
- [Bug 15300] Laptop lid action not respected (2020/01/07 22:54)
- [Bug 15310] Incorrect use of org.*.ScreenSaver DBUS services (2020/01/01 21:00)
- [Bug 16300] locking screen while going to sleep is configured in 2 places (2019/12/29 17:16)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfce4-power-manager or related Xfce libraries etc. To report a new bug, go here.