When experiencing bugs with the xfce4-power-manager component, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla.
Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
- [Bug 15483] Exhausted battery caused freezing (2019/06/16 23:35)
- [Bug 15197] [patch] xfpm-backlight-helper reads wrong file for brightness (2019/06/16 22:39)
- [Bug 12062] Screen brightness - increase number of increments (2019/06/15 13:49)
- [Bug 14687] Screen dims while playing when playing back video (2019/06/04 03:13)
- [Bug 15300] Laptop lid action not respected (2019/05/27 19:57)
- [Bug 15444] Change systray/system tray to notification area (2019/05/21 22:07)
- [Bug 14716] Power manager is not blank screen (2019/05/11 10:20)
- [Bug 14864] my laptop never powers off (2019/05/11 10:18)
- [Bug 15111] xfce4-power-manager blocks screensaver (2019/05/11 10:18)
- [Bug 15363] Low power pop-ups do not disappear after plugging in (2019/05/05 09:23)
- [Bug 15331] Use systemd-logind methods instead of polkit permissions (2019/04/27 10:55)
- [Bug 15231] Power Manager Plugin tray icon size (2019/04/26 20:39)
- [Bug 11339] Add support for logind hybrid sleep when closing lid (2019/04/25 22:19)
- [Bug 15310] Incorrect use of org.*.ScreenSaver DBUS services (2019/04/20 18:43)
- [Bug 14845] Google Chrome inhibiting power management appearing twice (2019/04/01 15:46)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfce4-power-manager or related Xfce libraries etc. To report a new bug, go here.