When experiencing bugs with the xfce4-power-manager component, your way of helping things getting fixed is to report a bug about it in bugzilla.
Note: For this you will need to have/create an account.
- [Bug 11339] Add support for logind hybrid sleep when closing lid (2020/02/17 21:14)
- [Bug 15993] No ability to set critical level above 20% (2020/02/17 09:57)
- [Bug 15764] Laptop does not suspend after power is unplugged (2020/02/12 02:11)
- [Bug 16441] brightness control changes wrong backlight on hybrid GPU laptop (2020/02/11 01:38)
- [Bug 16430] multiple monitors going to sleep wake as mirrored (2020/02/07 18:52)
- [Bug 13328] xfce4-power-manager doesn't suspend computer (2020/01/15 19:15)
- [Bug 15683] Lowest brightness is 0 (black screen) (2020/01/15 18:45)
- [Bug 16368] Inhibit does not disable display power management (2020/01/11 11:36)
- [Bug 15300] Laptop lid action not respected (2020/01/07 22:54)
- [Bug 15310] Incorrect use of org.*.ScreenSaver DBUS services (2020/01/01 21:00)
- [Bug 16300] locking screen while going to sleep is configured in 2 places (2019/12/29 17:16)
- [Bug 16209] Do not lock after suspend or hibernate or closing the lid (2019/11/21 13:25)
- [Bug 12325] Panel: wrong remaining time with two batteries (2019/11/09 23:01)
- [Bug 16127] Display stays blank after closing and opening the lid (2019/11/06 16:36)
Report a new bug
If your bug/problem has not been reported before, report a new bug. Please ensure that you disclose any information that might be relevant for developers reading the bugreport, e.g. what distribution you're using, what package-version of xfce4-power-manager or related Xfce libraries etc. To report a new bug, go here.